Monday, January 16, 2012

the end?

I've been in the process of building a website through another blogging site. However, this one has options that basically allow me to build a webpage along with my blog, and use templates so I don't have to code everything (which is nice because I'm not great with coding anyway).

juliecblack.wordpress.com

So perhaps this is the end of this blog. But I thought it should end on high note rather than the continual low notes it has lived on.

It's time to reach out. Time to force myself to reach out instead of shrinking inward.

With that in mind, I've been reaching out this past week, trying to stop being so inside my head all the time, and for as alone as I still am, things feel different. Things feel better.

Maybe my time of refinement by fire is coming to a close. Maybe I'm finally where God needs me to be before His plan for my life can move forward. I'd like to hope so.